You can log in to the Energy for Transport Registry (REV: Register Energie voor Vervoer) through this page. You will also find information about using the REV and instructional videos here.
Log in to the REV.
The Energy for Transport Registry is open from 09:00 to 17:00 on weekdays.
The REV is closed on official Dutch public holidays. You cannot log in on these days. The Dutch public holidays in 2018 are:
- Monday 2 April
- Friday 27 April
- Thursday 10 May
- Monday 21 May
- Tuesday 25 December
- Wednesday 26 December
The NEa has made instructional videos available (Dutch) to familiarise you with the REV. The videos are geared to claiming companies and companies subject to an obligation and lead you through the functions of the REV that are relevant to you.
Do you have any questions about the REV? Please contact the Helpdesk NEa. The Helpdesk is open from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00 on weekdays.
Temporary functional issues of the REV
Below you will find a list of functional issues that you might encounter when using the REV, and their possible solutions:
- Replacing a feedstock with another feedstock during the claiming process, before you have saved or registered the claim, could lead to an error message. Please try to save the claim, followed by opening the claim again and changing the feedstock. This will resolve the error message.
- On occasion the SMS-code cannot be confirmed by the REV during the login process. The solution is to close your browser completely before opening a new version of the browser and trying again.
- The report “claims per connection” does not work as intended. Incorrect values are found in the columns “amount claimed” and “amount deliveries”. This issue was present already in the previous version of the REV.
- The reports “Claims per feedstock” and “Claims per connection” are unusably slow.
- It is not possible to download reports using Internet Explorer. The solution is to use another browser type, such as Chrome or Firefox.
- The REV will show a “HBE-Total” value of zero for HBE transfers done before 1 July 2018. “HBE-Total” is meant to show the total sum of HBEs transferred. This issue does not have any further consequences for your account or your HBE balance.
- Within the menu-item “View reference data” underneath the “Claims” menu, you will find a column called “Approved for issuing waste declaration”. This is an outdated column and will be removed in due course. This column does not have any further consequences for your account or the use of the REV.
- The deadlines shown on the home-page of the REV are outdated and will be updated in due course.
XML upload facility
In case your company wants to register large numbers of connections or claims, it may be convenient to use the XML upload possibility.
You can modify your company’s administrative system so that XML files are generated automatically, which can then be uploaded to the REV with a couple of actions.
Please contact the NEa Helpdesk if your company is interested in this process. The NEa will then send you the XML diagrams and the accompanying explanatory notes.
The REV requires occasional maintenance. During this time the REV is temporarily unavailable. The NEa tries to arrange maintenance in such a way as to cause the least amount of inconvenience possible.
By default, the REV is closed on 1 April every year, or the first subsequent working day, for year-end closing. The NEa will aim to notify all REV users via email, depending on the type and length of maintenance work. Maintenance work that only lasts briefly will be reported only on the login web page. If known, the login page will also mention when we expect you to be able to log in again.