Elfrieke van Galen – Board member
Elfrieke (E.F.) van Galen joined the NEa Executive Board on 1 January 2012.
Career and current position
Elfrieke van Galen (b. 1961) studied law in Amsterdam, and has been working as supervisory officer, independent consultant and founder of SalixX since 2009. She provides consulting services at the juncture between commerce and Corporate Social Responsibility. Prior to that, she worked at KLM for over 20 years in various positions, including as Managing Director of KLM cityhopper/CEO of KLM UK and as Senior Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Supervisory Board Member of Oasen N.V.
• Supervisory Board Member of GITP N.V.
• Supervisory Board Member of Ymere
• Member of the Green Deal Board
• Member of the Supervisory Council at De Balie, Amsterdam